Evrex has been a Southern California-based business since 1983. Our name is derived from Mount Everest as Everest is the highest mountain in the world. Evrex, from its inception, had the vision to provide top-class service to customers. Because Evrex is a customer-centric and vendor-neutral company. We provide on-site maintenance and support for the products we sell.
The secret to our longevity is our core belief that we are a customer-centric and vendor-neutral company. What it means to you is we look after your interest only. We have direct access to various vendors but only select products that benefit our customers.
When visitors leave comments on evrex.com, we collect the data shown in the comments form and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.
If you upload images to evrex.com, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit the Evrex login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set up several cookies to save your login information and screen display choices. Login cookies last two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me,” your login will persist for two weeks. The login cookies will be removed if you log out of your account.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What personal data do we collect about you?
We collect personal data from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of the Site. This information may include:
- Information you provide to us when you use our Site (e.g., your name, contact details, product reviews, and any information which you add to your account profile);
- Transaction and billing information, if you make any purchases from us or using hdmimaging.com (e.g., credit/debit card details and delivery information);
- Records of your interactions with us (e.g., if you contact our customer service team, interact with us on social media);
- Information you provide us when you enter a competition or participate in a survey;
- Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g., which pages you viewed and whether you clicked on a link in one of our email updates). We may also collect information about the device you use to access our Site; and
- Other information necessary to provide the Site; for example, we may access your location if you consent.
What do we use this personal data for?
Depending on how you use our Site, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, the purposes for which we use your data include:
- To fulfill your order and maintain your online account.
- To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer service team.
- To personalize the Site to you and show you content we think you will be most interested in, based on your account information, purchase history, and browsing activity.
- To improve and maintain the Site and monitor its usage.
- For market research, e.g., we may contact you for feedback about our products.
- To send you marketing messages and show targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so.
- For security purposes, investigate fraud and, where necessary, protect ourselves and third parties.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Who we share your data with
Your IP address will be included in the reset email if you request a password reset.
How long do we retain your data?
The comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely if you leave a comment. This is so we can automatically recognize and approve any follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any information you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.