Kodak Reference Archive Media 16mm, 100ft. (discontinued)
Kodak Reference Archive Media 16mm x 100ft. 153 – 4601 (100 roll minimum order)
For the permanence of your digital images, with high-quality duplicates and crisp, clean paper prints, you need KODAK Reference Archive 16mm Microfilm Media.
Reference Archive 16mm Microfilm Media 3433 has been specially formulated for use in the i9600 Series Writers and the Document Archive Writer 4800 to provide high-quality, human-readable archives of your digital images.
Reference Archive 16mm Microfilm Media is manufactured to ANSI and ISO specifications and, when properly processed and stored, has a life expectancy
of 500 years.
* High-Resolution, High-Quality images
* Coated on polyester (PET) base
* Meeting ISO requirements for Safety film
* Reduces dirt and static problems
* Manufactured to ensure the highest quality microfilm
Availability: Usually ships in 4-6 business days
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|
#153-4601 is now 134NXEO